Friday, March 16, 2012

MARCH MADNESS

Wow I cannot believe we are 3 months into 2012 and Spring is around the corner ! As usual I have been crazy busy and March has been no exception, if not a little busier as I prepare to take some time off at the end of the month.

I am pretty good at keeping my personal and business life very separate however as some of you know why I will be taking time off. I thought I owed it to all my fans and clients a brief explanation as to why. Not because I am being lazy or taking vacation, (oh how nice a vacation would be) etc. My 2 year old daughter will be having surgery (#2 of 16) as she continues her battle to stay cancer free, so I will be caring for her. It is quite possible she will require at least a week in the hospital post-op, so if you do not hear from me for a few days, I am at her bedside and will be there day and night until I can bring her home. I will try my best to get back to you all when I am at home and she is settled and comfortable.

I am hoping to get all orders out before her surgery and will try my best to do so as per conversations and apologize in advance if I have been a little tardy or if I am in the coming weeks. It drives me nuts but life happens and the health of my children will have to take priority and I think that would be the case for anyone, I hope you can all understand.

To those of you have already been sending me words of admiration, thoughts and prayers.. from the bottom of my heart ~ Thank You ! I have read each e-mail and may have not replied to all but appreciate each and every single word spoken.

I was hoping to release Prairie Tots new face in April and will do so as soon as I can as well as a few other things I have planned. Perhaps a little later than anticipated but will do so as soon as I am able to.

Thank you for your patronage and continued support !

Have a blessed day ~
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment