~ WELCOME ~
I would not be where I am today without each and everyone of you, THANK YOU so much for all your love and support. This celebration is not only to thank all my fans, clients and colleagues for being so amazing and enabling me to be so successful in such a short period of time but to celebrate all the the great businesses taking part.
We all have so much to celebrate !
The celebration will run from November 1 - 30, so you have plenty of time to vist each vendor. Take your time to look at each vendors products, don't just like them and "run". There are many great products and services and I am a happy customer of many of the vendors participating !
- To enter ~ become a fan of Prairie Tots Boutique and then kindly visit each vendor's page from your personal page, become a fan/like (unless location restrictions are stated due to the service or nature of the item) and then come back to the album and "like" the picture in the Celebration album. The likes it easier in the end to draw winners so I do not miss anyone when using random.org to select the winners. Please do not like the pictures in the album if you have not had a chance to visit and like a vendor. Feel free to comment on the items posted but that is not necessary. Take your time when visiting each vendor, we have all month, you not need to like them all in a day otherwise it can become overwhleming and pacing yourself will help avoid getting "banned" or warnings by facebook)
- It would also be nice to say hello to each vendor and tell them that I sent you (@Prairie Tots Boutique) and thank them for sponsoring but is not necessary however it would be appreciated as this celebration would not have taken place without them. Again, pace yourself to avoid to any warnings or facebook "bans"
- You may only enter once per vendor.
- If you purchase an item from any of the participating vendors during the month of November, please let me know and you will receive an additional entry. I will confirm the sale with the vendor. A purchase is not necessary to be entered but many of you do make purchases so this is just an added bonus.
- New prizes/vendors may be posted throughout the celebration, so check back often to make sure you do not miss out on any of the great items.
- Once the celebration is over, winners will be picked via random.org, and posted here on the blog (to comply with facebooks rules on giveaways) by December 2, 2011. The winner will then have 48 hours to contact the vendor directly and make arrangements to have the winning item(s) sent to them. If no contact has been made within that time, a new winner will be selected. If you are not going to be around a computer to check if you are a winner, please do not participate as the vendors will not accept late claims.
- If you do not win, kindly do not unlike a vendor for that reason, this is rude and disrespectful. I understand that liking so many pages can fill our newsfeeds and we do not want to miss updates from freinds and family, etc. If for whatever reason you do not want to see particular post, you can hide it or hide all posts by a particular person and/or page.
- Prairie Tots Boutique is not responsible in any way for delivery/shipping of any products donated by other vendors. If you win an item, you must correspond with that page about your prize and shipping or delivery. Some vendors may require shipping to be paid by the winner.
- Prairie Tots Boutique is only responsible for my products and I will not be held liable for any product or services offered by another vendor. Any discrepensies or issues that you may have must be dealt directly with the vendor.
- Prizes have no cash value.
- Each vendor will receive many entires, however there will only be one winner selected per vendor.
- This celebration is in NO WAY sponsored, administered or endorsed by facebook and is not associated with facebook at all. All participants are providing information to Prairie Tots Boutique and not to facebook.
- By taking part in the celebration, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please do not enter.
Thank you so much for your generous contributions.
In order for this celebration to be successful and to ensure that each page receives equal exposure, the only thing I ask of you is that you post the giveway on your page a minimum of once per week. Feel free to post this as many times as you wish. With all the changes on facebook, it seems that posts are getting missed and I think that one post a week is fair.
I want this to be a fun and enjoyable event ~ let's play fair and be nice. Now lets go start visiting all the amazing vendors ! Have fun and good luck ~
Participating Vendors are Listed Below
and in No Particular Order
(I will update the list as I receive new vendor information)
The Soap Gallery
Melissa Jane Boutique
Heather Golde Photography
Beary Sweet Wrappers
Uppercase Living with Glenda Gauthier
KyLees Photo Edititing n All Kindsa Stuffhttp://www.facebook.com/?q=#/pages/KyLees-Photo-Edititing-n-All-Kindsa-Stuff/240767572609736
Precious Baby and Maternity Boutique
Remington's Rad Designs
Scentsy ~ Penny Kennedy
Sparkle N' Bows
MY Baby Desgins
Wickless in Manitoba - Renee Argen
Wickless in Manitoba - Renee Argen
Apricots & Honey
Silly Goose Boutiquehttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Silly-Goose-Boutique/167781656580345
Rea Lee Unique Designs
All the Muches
Sprinkles for Sprouts
http://www.gigispetals.com/ - enter to win a $50 Target Gift Card (ends Dec1)
Stuff Like That There Boutique