Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Lunar Eclipse - THE BLOOD MOON - April 15, 2014

It was quite the experience to witness the blood moon phenomenon.

Nature photography is just not something I had dabbled in before... especially the moon. It can be tricky... it really does move fast.

But of course, I had to get out my camera as I sat on my deck in the frigid cold, sipping my hot chocolate and staring into the sky marveling at the natural beauty before me.

I am very pleased with the images I captured - for a very first attempt, yes I will give myself a pat on the back for these.

Whether you took some of your own images and saw the moon yourself - I hope you enjoy these. And for those of you whom missed the opportunity - well I certainly hope you enjoy them too.

Have a blessed day ~



No comments:

Post a Comment