Friday, March 8, 2013

52 Week Money Challenge ~

Late last year I had made a post about cutting back on my beloved coffee from Tim Horton's to save up for a new Nikon D800. Spending on average of about $400 a month on coffee is a little extreme but in order to cut back I need to challenge myself, give myself a goal... a new camera was certainly goal enough for me. For the most part I have been pretty good at trying to limit my Tim's coffee and am almost 1/2 way to my goal.. hooray !

I have also started a new challenge after coming across a weekly money saving challenge earlier this year. This one in my opinion is way easier!! My husband and I have both taken on this challenge and in the end, the reward... a trip for just the two of us. Something that is long overdue.. we are looking forward to it.

So I would like to challenge you all to this 52 week challenge, whether you want a new camera or lens, pay a bill, buy new shoes, go on a trip or simply put it into a savings account etc... it is a realistic challenge that everyone can do.

Below is a chart.. I believe some of the calculations are off a little (I did not make this chart) but you get the idea.

Good Luck to all of you whom take the challenge, I would love to hear what you are saving for ! You can do it ~

HAPPY SAVING !!


No comments:

Post a Comment